We know how difficult it is to leave your “best friend” at home at lot of times when traveling… you may want them to be a part of your special vacation at Cooper’s Landing. Even though we love animals, we do have some policies to ensure the comfort of all our guests:
- Only small animals can be accommodated in the main inn jacuzzi rooms. We cannot accept pets in our front of the house deluxe rooms as they are accessed through the main dining room foyer. If you have a larger animal then the innkeeper is happy to discuss what private cottages are available to meet your pet needs.
- Due to the fact that we have an eating establishment downstairs, pets will need to be kept upstairs in the guest area or outside on a leash.
- Pets are allowed with innkeeper’s prior approval only!
- $25 per night, per pet added to room rate. For larger animals in private cottages the pet fee is $50 per night.
- The innkeepers reserve the right to refuse accommodations to a pet upon arrival of they feel the animal poses any threat to the health or harmony of guests.
- Pets must be house-broken and non-chewers or diggers.
- Pets should be kept off the furniture and should bring their own crates / beds.
- Any damages caused by your pet will be accessed a minimum of a $250 fee. If pets are in the beds or on the couches the cleaning fee is $200.