Cooper’s Landing Inn Bed and Breakfast Policies
- Rates based on double occupancy and do not include 10.8% Virginia State & Local Tax.
- $25 fee for each additional occupant.
- Military/corporate rates available.
- $25 per night rate increase and two-night minimum required during Lakefest weekend.
- Your credit card information is holding your room. We do have a two-week cancellation policy for regular bookings and a four-week cancellation policy for wedding weekends, since we are a small inn and cancellations affect us dramatically. If you cancel within this period you will be charged in full for your room rental, unless we can occupy the room. If we are able to rebook the room you will only be charged a $25 rebooking/cancellation fee. If room is cancelled before the cancellation period, there will be a $25.00 nonrefundable booking / cancellation fee charged. Please note all rates are based on a double occupancy stay, any additional guests will be billed at $25.00 per person.
- Pet Policy: We know how difficult it is to leave your “best friend” at home at lot of times when traveling . . . you may want them to be a part of your special vacation at Cooper’s Landing. Even though we love animals, we do have some policies to ensure the comfort of all our guests:
- Only small animals can be accommodated at Cooper’s Landing.
- Due to the fact that we have an eating establishment downstairs, pets will need to be kept upstairs in the guest area or outside on a leash.
- Pets are allowed with innkeeper’s prior approval only!
- $20 / night fee added to room rates for pets.
- The innkeepers reserve the right to refuse accommodations to a pet upon arrival of they feel the animal poses any threat to the health or harmony of guests.
- Pets must be house-broken and non-chewers or diggers.
- Pets should be kept off the furniture and should bring their own crates / beds
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, traveler’s checks, cash, and personal checks.
- Insurance restricts smoking to porches and outside areas only.
- Check-in: 3:00 pm – 10:00 pm, Check-out: 11:00 am.
- Packages can be arranged to meet any of your needs, including massage, in-room wine/champagne, long stem roses/floral arrangements.
Because Cooper’s Landing Inn & Traveler’s Tavern has both a Beer & Wine & Mixed Beverage ABC Permit NO alcoholic beverages can be brought on-premise by guests of the Inn or Restaurant. However, we will be happy to arrange a bottle of wine, champagne, or bucket of beers in your room upon your arrival. We have a list of over 200 wines and have special discounted wines available that we offer for arrangement in guest’s rooms. We also have a full bar down in the Tavern where mixed drinks can be purchased. We are sorry for any inconvenience but truly appreciate your adherence to the ABC laws of Virginia as the fines are very expensive to violators. Please reply to your confirmation if you would like us to arrange any beverages in your room upon arrival, and of course you can always purchase during your stay. Cheers!!!