We know how difficult it is to leave your “best friend” at home at lot of times when traveling… you may want them to be a part of your special vacation at Cooper’s Landing. Even though we love animals, we do have some policies to ensure the comfort of all our guests:
- Only small animals can be accommodated in the main inn. If you have a larger animal then the innkeeper is happy to discuss what private cottages are available to meet your pet needs.
- Due to the fact that we have an eating establishment downstairs, pets will need to be kept upstairs in the guest area or outside on a leash.
- Pets are allowed with innkeeper’s prior approval only!
- $25 per night, per pet added to room rate. For larger animals in private cottages the pet fee is $35 per night.
- The innkeepers reserve the right to refuse accommodations to a pet upon arrival of they feel the animal poses any threat to the health or harmony of guests.
- Pets must be house-broken and non-chewers or diggers.
- Pets should be kept off the furniture and should bring their own crates / beds.